Blush pink home decor has been so popular lately! If you look on Instagram, you’ll see tons of blush pink accents in lots of people’s home decor photos. I’ve never really decorated with pink before (probably because my husband would object!), but I am starting to love this lighter shade in home decor.
I was recently browsing online at a few or my favorite stores (ZGallerie and Target, of course), and I stumbled upon lots and lots of light pink stuff, and I just instantly wanted it all! Here’s some of my favorite finds:
- This tufted slipper chair is so great for a mid-century modern lover!
- What little girl wouldn’t love this light pink blinging chandelier? It would be perfect in a little girl’s room or nursery!
- Mongolian pillows feel soooo soft, and I’m sure this one is no exception.
- I love this tufted arm chair. It would look great in an office, bedroom, or as some accent chairs in a living room.
- Such a fun pattern in light pink for a rug, and it would look great in a little girl’s nursery!
- Storage ottomans are so nice for putting away things like blankets or other accessories, so a light pink one would make for a stylish storage option. 😉
- I love this curved tufted chair!! Light pink, curves and tufted material are right up my alley.
- This light pink lamp is so pretty! Perfect for a bedroom nightstand lamp, office lighting, foyer lighting and more!
- Furry chairs are so my style! I love this one with the acrylic legs!
- Beautiful blush pink art can really dress up a space.
- If furry chairs aren’t on your list, then why not add a furry ottoman instead? It’s small, but packs in quite a bit of style.
I am seriously debating on adding light pink to my office makeover whenever I decide to tackle that room. I would love a desk chair and accent chair, so light pink might be the perfect accent color for those chairs. Don’t you think #4 and #7 would be perfect for my office space? 😉
Do you love blush pink as much as I am loving it right now? If so, where do you have blush pink in your home or where would you want to put it?