For this week’s Tuesday Ten, I’m featuring my favorite coffee table books! We’re in the process of creating a coffee table, but things don’t always go as planned. 😉 SO, we may just end up buying one if I find something that I like that doesn’t cost a fortune. I had a vision for what I wanted to make, but now that we’ve started it, I’m not so sure it’s going to look pretty… so it may be time for plan B or C! HA!
Once we actually have a coffee table, I envision a few books on it, along with a great smelling candle, some fresh flowers (of course!) and other sit around items to add a little bit of design to the room.
Here are 10 of my favorite coffee table style books:
- Kate Spade – Places to go – Of course, a Kate Spade book would make this list. I personally do not have this book, but I’d love to add it to my collection one day!
- Kate Spade – All in good taste – This pink book cover is the perfect pop of color for those blush/pink lovers!
- Elements of Style – I love this book, and the striped spine is so lovely for black and white decor.
- Styled – by Emily Henderson – This book is very popular for coffee tables, and it seems to be a big hit with designers. It might be one to check out.
- Tom Ford – Another great black and white cover book, and I’ve seen it on a ton of coffee tables!
- Chanel – Very thick book and great for coffee tables.
- Yves Saint Laurent Style – Hello, bright pink! This is such a fantastic pop of color! I love it.
- Gorgeous Rooms – I have this book! If you remove the outer cover, the book actually has animal print on it. What a great way to incorporate some animal print in your decor! Definitely a must buy!
- Alexa Hampton – The Language of Interior Design – I love the outer cover of this book, so I can only imagine how amazing the inside is! I might need to add this one to my list!
- Black and White – Another great book I have stacked with Elements of Style and Gorgeous Rooms. Get it!
What other books would you add to this list? I am sure I am missing quite a few good ones!