It’s Friday!! Woohoo! I look forward to the weekends because even though I work every day, they seem to be a little bit slower than the other days of the week, and it allows me to do things I want to do… like yard work (okay, really just buying flowers), shopping, spending time with Jacob and my mom, etc. Who doesn’t love the weekend?
It’s been a while since I shared some of my Friday Favorite Finds, so I thought today would be the perfect day! I haven’t been doing much shopping lately, but I do still love to browse online and save things in case I want to purchase them later when the time is right. Here are some of my favorite finds I’ve been really into lately! You may notice a pattern 😉
- Tassel Flats – I love, love, love these, and I did actually purchase them a while back. They’re SO cute for spring and summer, and I just love tassels as you probably already know! I can’t wait to wear them!
- Madden Girl Sandals – These are so fun and colorful! I’ve never been into the ring around my toe, but I would totally try these out and see if I like them. They’re adorable and perfect for a springy/summery day!
- Stretch Bracelets – I love these!! Pair them with a super cute outfit and fun shoes!
- Straw Sandals – I love these, but I wonder if they’re super comfy? Anyone know? They’re great for spring and summer too! They’d be perfect with a cute sundress, or crops and a cute top!
- Clutch – Umm, hello!?! This is adorable!! Such a great accessory at a nice price!
- Coral Handbag – This bag gives me heart eyes big time!
What’s on your Spring/Summer shopping list? Any of these items make the cut?
Next week, I’m sharing a little peek of our back porch area that’s almost ready for Spring and Summer fun!
Leave a Reply