As the temperatures have been holding steady in the 80s, it’s only going to get hotter and hotter and hotter in Louisiana over the next several months! With these rising temperatures, it’s really making me want to look for fun summertime wear and accessories! I’m blaming my searching for cool/cute clothes on the outside temperature. Ok? Ok! 😉
Here’s my favorite summer fun picks for this week’s Friday Favorites:
- I love this Lace Blouson Maxi Dress. It’s probably too long for me to wear, but I really like it!
- I am pretty sure this straw tote will be arriving at my doorstep one day soon when I feel like I need to treat myself. 😉 It’s perfect for summer and would be great with some cute flip flops or a maxi dress!
- These super cute flip flops are adorable! I love the little poms, and I have been all about this bright blue color since I purchased a Kate Spade handbag in that same shade. They have to coordinate, ya know?
- Everyone should own a floppy straw hat, right?! I don’t even have one yet, but this one is such a steal, I might have to try it out.
- This blue dress would be a great buy for a summertime wedding! I love the bright color, and if the wedding is outdoors, it should be somewhat cool. It also comes in coral!
Connie Lin says
I like that Eliza J lace dress! 🙂
Me too! I love that bright blue color so much!