West Elm is currently having a sale on lighting, outdoor and bedding, and I found some great things for Thrifty Thursday. All of these items below are on sale, so if you’ve been looking for them, definitely check out West Elm!
- Terrace Side Table – I love the tiered glass shelves on this table.
- Cotton Luster Velvet Diamond Duvet Cover + Shams – I’m currently considering this set for our master bedroom. If you look at the customer photos, it seems that this duvet has a bit of a sheen to it, which I really like.
- Mobile Chandelier Grand – I love light fixtures like this one. I’m not sure if it fits our decor in our home, but I love the big bulbs and modern touch to this light.
- Striped Angle Geometry Bookend – This marble bookend is really unique and would look great on a shelf.
- Warmest Throw – Triangle Jacquard – This throw looks so warm and perfect for winter. Snag it while it’s on sale and save it for snuggling next year!
- Bedouin Shag Kilim Rug – This rug looks so comfy and soft.
- Acrylic Framework Chandelier – Round – I really like this chandelier, and it’s on my list of possibilities for our newly decorated breakfast room.
- Pure White Ceramic Vases – I love using white vases and colorful flowers together. The white just makes the colors pop. Snag a white vase or two if you don’t have any already!
- Industrial Chandelier – This chandelier is perfect for the industrial look if you have that style in your home, and the price is superb!
- Monte Mirrors – I love these three mirrors together. I currently have the clover one (purchased from another store), but all three together look super cute. Imagine those on a wall above a buffet or near a bar cart. Super cute!
Leave a Reply