There’s a HUGE Nordstrom sale going on right now, and we all know how much I love a good sale! Prices are majorly slashed for just a few weeks, and there’s a mad “dash” to stores and the website to purchase the best new fall items while they’re on sale. Right now is the early sale. Basically, that means if you are a cardholder, you get the first chance to buy the items before they sell out. The early sale lasts for 1 week, and then everyone else can shop after that (which is me!).
I am not currently a cardholder because I’ve been trying to avoid getting store credit cards (I already have too many I rarely use), but I might just have to apply for this one next year, so I can get in on the action early!
I probably won’t buy much, if anything, this go around, but I still love looking because you just never know. Maybe the price of something you really like is so great that you just can’t pass it up, or you might even find the perfect gift for someone’s birthday or a Christmas present, so it doesn’t hurt to look. 😉 At least that’s what I keep telling myself.
I’ll be sharing all of my favorite items throughout this week, so check back for all of the fun! Today, I rounded up 10 home decor items I just love!
1 and 2. I just love that set of serving boards. They’re perfect for cheese or fruit, and pair those with the adorable “pinkies up” glasses for your next dinner party or girl’s night in! Those are both seriously so fun!
3. The set of bowls are perfect for ice cream, and we all know how much I LOVE ice cream! They come in a grays, blues and pinks (as shown). If I purchased these, I would totally have to buy all of the colors because I definitely cannot pick just one shade! Which is why I am a hoarder of plates and bowls… shhh! That’s just our secret!
4. Anytime I see pom poms or tassels, I just have to have them! This quilt is soooooo cute!
5. This leopard pillow would be a great addition to our living room, but I’m not too sure if Jacob would approve. 😉
6. I absolutely love this rug and wish it could go in my office! It’s definitely on my “dream” must buy list.
7. Poufs… need I say more? This one looks so comfy and would go great in a living room as an ottoman or in a nursery. There’s a large number of colors to choose from, too! I love poufs.
8. This throw is amazing! It comes in quite a few colors as well, but I would probably get the cream, so I could use it as decor in any room. I bet it’s super soft.
9. These glasses are totally right up my alley! I love the metallic gold, and they would be totally perfect for my tablescapes, especially at Christmas. Maybe I’ll put them on my Christmas list this year.
10. This basket is totally perfect to place a plant in. Want a fiddle leaf fig tree in your own? Buy one and buy this basket to put it in! It would be perfect!
Would you purchase any of these? If so, which ones? Did you share your favorites on your blog too? If so, share the link because I may have totally missed some great finds!