This Friday Favorites post is all about my current loves and finds I’ve been eyeballing lately. I’ve been trying so hard to not spend any money on myself this month, but I’m not gonna lie… it’s hard! I always see things. Whether it’s online or on a quick trip to Marshall’s because I’m tired of being cooped up in my house, I always see things I want. Need? No! Want? Always! In fact, while I was compiling this blog post, I already bought something. Oops! Check our my Instagram (@glittered_with_design) to see what it was and why I just could not pass it up!
Here’s some of my current favorite obsessions I really, really love:
- Sneakers – Ummm, can we talk about these already? I LOVE them, and when I saw love, I really mean love. They are just gorgeous as far as stylish tennis shoes go. I wear tennis shoes a lot due to my workouts and also when it’s raining (I HATE wet feet), so I could totally see myself snagging these soon. They give me heart eyes.
- Speaking of heart eyes, this light fixture is AMAZING! I’m seriously drooling over it, and I cannot believe the price is so low. I would have expected the light to be $1000+, so what an awesome find, right?! I’ve been trying to figure out where I could put it in my house, and unfortunately, I just can’t find a place for it; otherwise, it would already be here. I am serious about that!!
- Headphones – These are so cute AND they’re noise cancelling, so what’s not to love?!
- Pom Pom Pillow – You know I love my pom poms, and this oversized pillow is so cute! Have you checked out Target’s pillow selection online lately? It’s sooo good!
- Leopard Rug – I’m sharing one of my amazing, secret finds to you. I actually already own this one. This rug is EVERYTHING! It’s stylish, affordable, and it’s oh so thick! It’s currently in my breakfast room, but it’s a bit big, so it will be relocated to our master bedroom once we have hardwood in there. It’s really, really plush, and so comfy on the feet! If you’re looking for an animal print rug that’s affordable and comfy, go order it right now. You will NOT be disappointed.
Would you purchase any of these? If so, which one(s)?