I absolutely love Instagram! Don’t you? You can totally get lost and feel like you’re on the most amazing vacation just by looking at some of the most stunning photos of the world. I mean, technically I’m usually sitting at home staring at my phone wondering how I can plan and pay for a trip that looks as amazing as the one in that photo, but hey… it’s good to daydream, right? I follow quite a few photographers, and goodness, sometimes their photos do not look real at all. How is the world so beautiful, and I’ve only seen a very tiny sliver of it so far? Must makes changes immediately!
After you’re done daydreaming of the most fantastic trip you’ll probably never be able to afford, then you can check out all of the most delicious desserts and food ever created and then convince yourself you can dive right into your screen to enjoy, and you won’t even gain a single pound. Wait, no? You can’t do that? If only…
Then after you clean up your drool, you discover the most fashionable ladies on Instagram that share totally (un)affordable outfits with the most amazing designer handbags and shoes. Yeah, I click that little heart and wait impatiently for “like to know it” to send me that little email that shows where I can purchase all of those super wonderful items… and then suddenly my heart just shatters! I have very expensive taste, and every time I open that email, it’s just confirmed once again that I love expensive stuff. I love Like to Know It, but man, it breaks my heart. All. The. Time. Seriously! Does that happen to you too? Just me? Oh.
And once you have finally been able to get over your broken heart, you can then take a look at stunning houses and home decor and wonder when you can build your next dream house that’s at least 15,000 square feet because you really need a two story closet, three living rooms, five kitchens and an outdoor space that never ends. Am I right, or what?! There are some seriously stunning houses on Instagram.
Anyways, I figured I’d share my favorite Instagram accounts today, so you can see all of the beauty around us!
My top 5 photography accounts (in no particular order):
1.@sendingstache – I love his captions on his photos. They’re super funny, informative, and his photos are amazing.
2. @christianannschaffer – I found her through a shout out from @sendingstache. Her photos are unreal and do not feel like it’s real life. I am definitely missing out on the beauty around us.
3. @cbezerraphotos – He has such vibrant photos!
4. @sennarelax – Gorgeous photos, and he just recently went to Italy, so that brought me back and flooded me with all of our amazing memories from our trip in March 2015.
5. @adrianredcom – Beautiful, vibrant photos as well. I need to really up my travel and photography game after looking at his photos. They’re amazing.
My top 5 dessert and food accounts (in no particular order):
1. @cookiesandcups – She just recently released a cookbook, and I can’t wait to get it.
2. @pickypalate – She makes some crazy amazing desserts, but I really do not know how she eats them. Maybe she just shares a photo with a bite missing, and then throws them away because honestly, I would be so fat after eating some of the crazy things she makes. They look delicious!
3. @sweetambs – Love cookies? You have got to see the ones she makes. They’re absolutely stunning and do not look real. I would never want to eat the ones she decorates because they are so, so beautiful. She really makes me want to learn how to make them… although mine will never look like hers… ever! They are ridiculously gorgeous.
4. @sallysbakeblog – I’ve been following Sally for quite some time. I really love her recipes, and I have her dessert book too!
5. @jennycookies – She does a lot of celebrity parties, but I like her cookies, and I have her book, which is really, really informative. I hope she makes more books because hers is super helpful, and it makes me feel like I can do/make everything in the book.
My top 6 fashion bloggers (in no particular order):
1. @emilyanngemma – She is gorgeous. I love her hair. Her makeup is always amazing. The little bit of home decor she does post is beautiful and not all white, which is a nice change because I follow a ton of instagrammers who decorate with white like crazy. She just recently purchased a house, so I hope she shares more home decor soon.
2. @cmcoving – She and @emilyanngemma are great friends. They both have great style, and I love Caitlin’s outfits. She has a blog called Southern Curls and Pearls and you’ve probably already seen all of her photos on Pinterest. She’s everywhere!
3. @extrapetite – Jean is beautiful, and I love her outfits and blog. She wears clothes and accessories that I can afford to buy.
4. @rachparcell – She has a ton of followers, great home office, closet and kitchen. Her outfits are amazing, but they’re typically pretty pricey. Still great to look at though, and her family is adorable.
5. @a_southerndrawl – Goodness. She is extremely fit. Like, really fit. I’m jealous, and I’ll never look like that, but she has great outfit ideas and shares a lot with Like to Know it.
6. @budgetbabe – She posts outfits of others, and then tells you where you can find similar items. And the best part? They’re totally affordable and a lot of times come from Target! You know that’s your favorite store.
My top 6 home decor accounts (in no particular order):
1. @ifalc – Our home decor styles are very different, but she is absolutely the funniest person on Instagram. I would totally be friends with her in real life. She makes me want to live in the desert, and trust me, I really don’t want to. She’s that great. Check out her account.
2. @melissamckean – A Dallas-based interior designer who’s style I absolutely love.
3. @beckiowens – She’s an interior designer as well and has a great blog where she posts the most beautiful kitchens, decor inspiration and weekly deals from stores I love to shop. I love just about everything she posts these days.
4. @kindredcreativestudio – I feel like we have a lot of the same taste. Most of the photos she posts, I really enjoy or get ideas from.
5. @my_interiordesign_ – The photos she posts are usually of other’s spaces, but I really like the collection of photos featured. It’s great photos of rooms and vignettes and decor.
6. @copycatchic – Her account is filled with beautiful home decor photos, and she also posts how to recreate them for less! For someone that’s always trying to spend less on decor, her account is a must follow. She spills all the information about where to purchase on her blog. Definitely check her out!
Do you follow any of these accounts? If not, you must start now! Who are your favorite Instagram accounts to follow? I need more!
Leave a Reply