One of the first things I did when we moved into our current home was replace the lighting. From removing the yucky florescent light in the kitchen that hardly ever worked to adding new chandeliers in the dining room, foyer and breakfast room, just about every room has new lighting now. Upgrading a light fixture is a really great way to change the look of the room quickly and without a ton of effort, and if you know how to install new lights or have a husband who does (Yay, Jacob!), then it really makes it that much easier.
I am still so much in love with our newest chandelier from ZGallerie that’s featured in our breakfast room. It was the perfect final touch to the room! If you missed it, you can see all of the room transformation here.
Today, I thought I would share some of my favorite chandeliers from ZGallerie because we all know that’s one of my favorite stores to shop for home decor!
- Amhearst Chandelier – This one would look great over a bathtub or in a foyer. So pretty!
- Helios Chandelier – Love this one for it’s unique shape.
- Crystal Chandelier – This one is perfect for a kitchen island!
- Eclipse Chandelier – I recently spotted this one in a bedroom, and wow, was it gorgeous!!
- Lanson Chandelier – This one may or may not be in my office once I give the room a makeover. 😉
- Maddox Chandelier – Perfect for the modern decor lover.
- Omni Chandelier – Such a beautiful light! Perfect for a dining room, glam master bedroom… anywhere really!
If you’re on a tight budget and just want to make the room look fresh and upgraded, a light fixture is the perfect first step! Which one of those is your favorite and where would you put it? The Lanson one is calling my name for sure.