Sole Society is one of my favorite places to look for cute, stylish shoes, bags and more that don’t cost a fortune. A lot of the items are vegan leather, which is great if you’re really self conscious about purchasing real leather items.
I have one bag I use for our quick overnight or weekend trips, and it’s just the right size for packing an outfit or two along with a few pair of shoes! I love the compartment underneath the bag because it’s perfect for shoes. You can store your shoes in that zippered part, so they aren’t touching your clean clothes. Such a great design concept.
I love browsing their new items, so I thought this would be the perfect post to share some of my favorite things from their website.
- I already have a weekender tote, but I love this black and brown one so much. It also comes in a couple other color combinations as well.
- Tassels are my friend, and this bag is such a great size when you don’t want to carry everything you own in your purse. Plus, it comes in blush!
- I’ve been on the hunt for a cute brown bag that I can use when I go to concerts or shows, and this bag would be perfect!
- I’m really love bangles lately, and this one would look great with a few others on your arm.
- You can’t ever go wrong with animal print shoes in my opinion.
- I’m loving these lace up wedges (booties).
Have you ever shopped at Sole Society? If not, the prices are great, so check them out already!