We need a new rug for our dining room. Well, maybe not “need” but I’m tired of the one we have, and it’s tired as well. I’ve been on the hunt for a nice quality rug that doesn’t break the bank. I can’t decide if I want to do something outside the box and do something colorful, or if I should stick with something neutral, so I don’t get tired of it too quickly.
Here’s several options from Joss & Main that I really like:
- Zebra Rug: This one would go with our other animal print rugs in the house.
- Fiona Rug: Very neutral, but it looks very thin. It would also go with the other animal print rugs we have.
- Colorful Rug: This is my first choice when it comes to something out of the box.
- Gray Colorful Rug: I do like this one a lot, but I worry that the colors might be more dull than I really want.
- Feist Rug: I have this exact rug in 2×3. It is a nice neutral.
These are some old photos of our rooms, but hopefully you get the idea and can help me make a decision!
Our dining room has a brown table and some light linen/beige colored chairs. There are some dark gold curtains on the dark gray wall.
Currently, our living room is gold, teal, black and gray and has a neutral animal print rug that takes up a large portion of the room.
Our breakfast room that you can see from the living room is also teal, black, gray and gold and has a darker animal print rug.
I want all of our rooms to be cohesive and have the same color scheme, so maybe picking a neutral animal print rug is the best idea. Plus, I can redecorate with accents in other colors should I change my mind. What do you think? Stick with neutral animal print or be bold and try something colorful?
Leave a Reply