It’s been so long it seems since I shared some of my current Friday Favorites, but today is the day to get back at it again! I own all of these things except for the dress, but it’s too cute not to share!
- The cutest dress with tassels on the sleeve! This is such a fun dress, especially for summer. I could totally see myself wearing this one, especially on these ridiculously hot summer days. Pair it will some stylish sandals and a bright handbag and you’re ready to go! I really might need this one.
- This lipstick is seriously my new favorite thing. I saw it recommended by someone I follow on Instagram, and oh my goodness, I’ve been missing out! I rarely wear lipstick because I have a hard time finding a shade I like that doesn’t stand out too much, but I finally bit the bullet and tried it. The first shade I purchased was “Bedtime Flirt.” It was okay, but I thought it was a little too pink, so I decided to try one more shade before I gave up, and well… I LOVE it! I got “Push Up,” and it’s the perfect nude for me. Bedtime Flirt is also a great nude, but it has a bit more pink to it. Push Up has a bit more brown and less pink. It stays on all day, too, which is a huge bonus!! You don’t have to use much on your lips either. I’ve found that if I use too much, it feels a little sticky at first, so go light with it. If you do that, it’ll last even longer.
- These sandals are so fun, and I’m pretty sure I shared them before, but I love them. They’re a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit, and they are definitely comfy. The price is great, too!
- I have been wearing this watch on repeat lately. It’s really light weight and a great gold color. It’s my go to all gold watch. I have it in rose gold as well as a few leather bands in other colors. It’s been a really great purchase. I love it!
- I have this shirt in 3 of the 4 colors. I wore the navy one to a dinner party the other night, and it was very comfortable and a nice dressy top. The sizing is a bit off, so size up one size. I would normally wear a medium, but the large fit so much better. Wear it with jeans, white pants, a skirt, etc. It’s really versatile and such a great price! I hope they make it in even more colors because 4 isn’t enough. 😉
- Oh, these slip-ons… I have them in tan, gray and now black. They’re so comfy. You can wear them with socks, and they’re so easy to just grab and put on really quickly. Great for running errands especially when you don’t feel like wearing flip flops (like going to the grocery store)!
- This is the second watch I’ve been constantly wearing when I’m not wearing the gold one. It is a bit pricey, but it’s a really nice accessory staple in my opinion. It’s a great brown watch and can be worn dressed up or down with any outfit. I really like the square face as well. All of my other watches have round faces, so this one is a bit different. It’s very comfy on my wrist. If you’re looking to splurge a little, this one is a no-brainer.
Shop my Friday Favorites below!
Please note: The links provided are affiliate links. If you click on a link above, I may receive a small commission if you purchase the item, but there is no added cost to you. All opinions are my own and this is not a sponsored post.
Candi Heard McFatter says
I love all of this!!! Very, very cute and stylish!
Aren’t they all just so cute!? I agree!! 😀