I browse the Target website pretty regularly just to see what’s new and fun. I rarely *need* anything, but looking doesn’t hurt, right? During my recent searches, I have stumbled upon some pretty cute items, and I’m trying to convince myself I really don’t need any of them, but I do want quite a few. Oh, the struggle!
Check out these cute finds!
- Women’s Sam & Libby Holly Slide Sandals – I am so loving this bright blue, and it would go perfectly with one of my favorite Kate Spade handbags!
- Women’s dv Kensley Thong Sandals – I have these in a couple of colors, and I love them. The pop of gold on the toe is the perfect addition!
- Women’s Sam & Libby Hannah Thong Sandals – I might need these too! Such a fun summer sandal.
- Women’s Devan Pumps – These come in a few colors, and the tassel is so cute!
- Women’s Natural Structured Tote Natural – I love this straw tote. It looks a little nicer than something I would take to the beach, and it’s structured, so it shouldn’t collapse.
- Women’s Straw Tote Handbag – Merona – If you are looking for a cute straw tote for the beach, this one is perfect! It comes in a variety of colors, and those tassels are A+!
- Women’s Tevolio Rumor Ribbon Front Dress Heel – These remind me of some very expensive designer heels, but way cheaper! I love the blush pink, and they would be super cute for a wedding. They also come in white.
I am trying super hard to not splurge and buy some of these great, affordable finds from Target. Oh, you too?
Leave a Reply