Valentine’s Day is coming up, so I thought it would be a good idea to share some very affordable gifts for ladies this week. Jacob and I don’t really do a ton for Valentine’s Day, mostly because our anniversary is in March, and we usually take a trip somewhere new. We’ll go to dinner on or around the 14th, but we don’t really make a huge deal out of it anymore. I know some ladies absolutely love receiving chocolate, diamonds and flowers on this day. Wait a minute… I love all of those things. Maybe we should start doing that?! HA!
Anyways, whether you’re searching for the perfect gift for your mom, sister, wife, girlfriend or friend, these ideas can be for any of them! They’re all very affordable – all of these come in under $100!!
- Rose Gold Watch – I was gifted this watch for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! The rose gold is so, so pretty, and I love the bright white face on the watch. I just ordered it in gold as well thanks to a Christmas gift card! Whoop!
- Drop Earrings – These are so pretty! I love the mother of pearl look to them, but they also come in a variety of colors. They’re perfect for dressing up a simple outfit.
- Wallet – I have two of these wallets: one for gift cards and one for credit cards, and I love them. They’re really stylish, made extremely well, and who doesn’t need something Kate Spade in their purse? We all know KS is my fave!!
- Pave Cuff – The cuff is so pretty. Pair it with some bangles and a watch, and you’ve got the perfect accessories on your arm. It comes in silver, gold and rose gold!
- Fresh Flowers – I love Farmgirl Flowers. They’re so different than any flowers you could receive from a grocery store. They’re unique, and their customer service is top notch. I’ve ordered from them a few times, and I’ve also received some flowers as gifts. You can’t go wrong with their bouquets!
- Echo Dot – Technology is so crazy these days, and these echos are all the rage! Perfect for that hip/technology one in your life!
There you have it. 6 gift ideas that are all under $100! I know I would love to receive any of these, so I’m sure others would too! I’ll share some more gift ideas for Valentine’s Day next week! Until then… happy shopping! 😀
Candi Heard McFatter says
Really great gift ideas! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Connie Tsai says
Happy Early Valentine’s Day! I love # 2 and #5 the most <3