The Ultimate Life List… sounds fancy and intriguing, right? The not-so-fancy version really means it’s just my Bucket List. 😉 But I like ultimate life list the best, so let’s just stick with that!
Years ago, I created a 30 before 30 list, and unfortunately, I didn’t complete many things on it. I did some of them but definitely not as many as I had hoped. So, I decided that I would create my own ultimate life list for things I really want to see and achieve throughout my life. Whether it’s traveling, learning a new hobby or cooking a specific recipe, I want to write all of those things down in one place rather than store them away in my head. My brain can only handle so much, ya know?!
I’ve had this list going in my head and also on a scrap piece of paper for a few years now, so I figured a blog post might be more appropriate and definitely easier to find in the future. Here’s my Ultimate Life List:
- Travel to all 50 states with Jacob – Alabama, Alaska, Arizona,
Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey. New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Learn to play the piano on my very own black baby grand
Travel to Italy – particularly VeniceI’ve been twice now: March 2015, November 2016 – recaps coming soon! Travel to ParisVisited November 2016 – recaps coming soon!
- Leave a 100% tip for someone who really deserves it
- Travel to Iceland
- Learn to sew a button
- Travel to Ireland
- Dream trip to Tahiti!
- Use my crock pot
- Build our dream house
- Pay off all of our debt including our house
- Travel to Fiji
- Eat dinner alone in a restaurant
- See the Ellen show
- Photograph Antelope Canyon
- See Yellowstone
- Travel back to Banff/Canmore again
- See Niagara Falls
- Drive through wine country in a convertible
- Stay in a penthouse somewhere
- Own a vacation home
- Complete p90x all the way through
- Train for something (half marathon, marathon, bike race, triathlon, etc)
- Pay for stranger’s meal
- Complete 12 days of Christmas
- Read 52 books in a year
- Throw a surprise party
- Visit Washington DC again
- Own season tickets to something
Once I conquer something on my list, I’ll write a blog post about the adventure/activity to mark the special occasion. Also, I plan to keep adding to this list as time goes on because who says you can have too many things on your “bucket list?”
What’s on your ultimate life list? Please share! I may be missing out on something I need to achieve or experience!